Recruitment Branch Manager - Coventry - Excellent Salary Package
RECRUITMENT BRANCH MANAGER - COVENTRY
Siamo Group, an industry leading recruitment and training business of almost 40 years is expanding.
We're currently recruiting for a Branch Manager to assist in the development and growth of our Coventry branch with a view to take full responsibility as Branch Manager from January 2023. Siamo specialises in placing temporary and permanent employees within the distribution, logistics, manufacturing, engineering and office professional sectors and has experienced 25% growth year on year for the last five years.
It's a demanding yet challenging, fun and exciting role for the right individual who wants to work within a genuinely unique business that has an unrivalled offer to the market.
In turn Siamo Group will offer a competitive salary, a very lucrative temp and permanent bonus structure with no thresholds, generous holiday entitlement, contributory pension, retail discount scheme, bespoke and specialist industry training and development and unrivalled career progression routes.
Hours of Work: 8.00am - 5 .30pm
Salary: £30,000 to £38,000 depending on experience
The role will involve the following with full training provided -
- Pro-actively and professionally generating new accounts
- Maintaining and developing existing accounts
- Marketing Siamo Group to businesses within Coventry and the surrounding areas.
- Delivering a high performing culture to the business whereby key targets are consistently achieved
- Constantly improving the quality of service to both clients and candidates
- Business development within existing clients, ensuring growth is achieved within an already thriving client base
- Recruitment and selection of suitable candidates to match the client requirements
- Implement appropriate applicant attraction campaigns using advertising methods such as social media and job sites.
- Support in developing and training the team to realise their aspirations alongside the Existing Branch Manager
- Excellent verbal, written and communication skills
- A goal-orientated approach to work
- The ability to handle multiple priorities
- Problem-solving ability
- The ability to meet deadlines and targets
- Ambition and the determination to succeed.
- Valid driving licence
- Flexible work availability
To be considered for this role, please apply for this position online, and Siamo Group will be in touch to discuss further.
Hours of Work: 08.00am – 5 .30pm with a 1 x hour lunch break
Please contact Debby Clayton on 07780 692784 or email email@example.com