General labourer (commercial vehicles)
17 or over and with your own transport??
We have an amazing opportunity for someone with a can do attitude and a willingness to learn for someone to work repairing and assisting of the refurbishing of commercial vehicles.
Our client is looking to recruit reliable hardworking individuals to be able to train them on all aspects of jobs. They are looking towards their future as a company and will offer a permanent placement for the right candidates.
We are looking for conscientious people, with good work ethic and timekeeping to join the team .
Hours of Work and Pay
- £10.00 -£10.75 per hour
- Overtime paid at time and a half.
- 40 Hours Per week
- Monday to Friday
- 07.00am – 15.30pm
- Saturdays available at OT rate.
- Assisting with the Refinishing of vehicles,
- Assisting with the Refurbishing of Commercial vehicles of varying sizes and models,
- Able to strip the Vehicle's
- Masking of the vehicles
- Shot blasting
- The use of an assortment of hand tools
- Ensuring all prep work is completed prior to painting.
- Adhering to the company’s strict health & safety rules and regulations.
- Able to use sanders and other preparation tools,
- Knowledge of masking techniques,
- Be able to work well under pressure,
- Physically fit enough to carry out manual work required.
- A willingness to follow instructions.
- A positive can do, hard working attitude
- Immediate starts with full training provided.
- Paid Holidays Pension Scheme
- Free on-site car parking
- Permanent position for the right candidate
Siamo Group is a multi-award-winning Recruitment Agency with a national network of local branches, gaining ISO 9001 accreditation and recognition from the London Stock Exchange Group as one of its Top 1000 Companies to Inspire Britain All Siamo employees form the foundations of our success which makes it essential that we recruit individuals who are self-driven to work hard and provide a first-class service and deliver as promised to our customers. In return we can offer you the opportunity to work with a fantastic, professional, and hard-working group of people with the real potential to develop and progress your career within the industry you work in. We are committed to our job seekers – who are a valued part of our business – and we take great pride in assuring your satisfaction. By working with Siamo Group, job seekers are guaranteed professional, ethical treatment and a comprehensive benefits package. After all, happy, fulfilled staff are the key to a stable, reliable workforce
Apply now if you feel this is the position for you, or alternatively call 01530 416770 or email firstname.lastname@example.org