Cocktail Bar Tender
£12.50 Per Hour
We have exciting opportunities for experienced Bar Tenders to join a fun team working at events all mover the UK.
Working with a mobile cocktail bar you will be providing excellent customer service, making quality cocktails,
and providing a second to none drinks service.
Working in this small and creative team you will be passionate about making exceptional cocktails consistently.
This is a fun, funky and modern set up that will give you the opportunity to travel around the UK to great events and venues creating a fun and friendly environment while always exceeding customer’s expectations.
The role will involve travelling to the events in the company van and supporting in delivering and setting up bars as well as taking them down and loading back to the vans at the end of the events as well. You will require a driving license as you will be required to drive vans to events.
You will be a highly organised bar tender working in remote environments, therefore ensuring fully stocked bars and supplies to ensure a seamless bar service, while always adhering to best practices with regards to food and beverage service and health & safety.
This is a fantastic opportunity to do a job that is fun yet professional and gives you the opportunity work in a friendly and fun team, where you will always be meeting new people.
Locations can be all over the UK, however it is mainly around the East Midlands, London and Birmingham.
Hours are variable depending on the events and locations, so flexibility is needed. This is a part-time or adhoc opportunity that could work around your education or family life as you have the flexibility to pick the events that work for you.
Hours of Work: Variable
Rate of Pay: £12.50 per Hour
Overview of Duties
- Supporting in setting up and taking down of bars
- Driving of a van to get to locations
- Stocking the bars with drinks and mixers
- Preparing ingredients for cocktails
- Serving customers and money handling
- Making cocktails and serving other beverages
- Ensuring a clean and safe working environment
- At least 2 years bar tending experience
- Ability to serve multiple drinks in a busy environment
- Excellent knowledge of drinks
- Experience of cocktail making
- Be able to bring creativity, energy and enthusiasm to the role
- Have excellent face-to-face customer service skills
- High standards of personal presentation
- Excellent communications skills – Able to speak fluent English
- Full & Clean Driving License
- Immediate starts
- Flexible working times offered
- Paid Holidays
- Pension Scheme
- Free on-site car parking
- Get amazing deals exclusively available to yourselves through Siamo Benefits scheme which is totally FREE to all Siamo employees while shopping online or in-store at hundreds of different retailers
Apply now if you feel this is the position for you, or alternatively call 01530 416770 or email email@example.com