Senior Graphic Designer
Autonomy, freedom, creative expression, everything that a Senior Graphic Designer loves to hear…
An award-winning marking organisation is looking to onboard a Senior Graphic Designer, bringing their creative flair, passion, and experience into a truly epic organisation, working with the world’s finest clients.
Your role will play an integral part in the design and creative department, that will see you owning the visual direction for their most prestigious accounts, working hand in hand with the wider team to create and bring their visions to life.
This is a hands-on opportunity for a skilled Senior Graphic Designer who will be creating frameworks, designing, and developing projects from prototypes to end products and being a real creative leader that can run complex designs with ease and freedom.
The benefits for this role:
- 25 days holiday + Bank Holidays + extras
- Company bonus scheme
- Excellent pension
- Flexible work schedule allowing 2 days working from home
- Company events held regularly
- Excellent progression routes
Your duties as a Senior Graphic Designer:
- Use your strong typography, web, illustration, and animation skills within your projects work.
- Make critical design decisions and articulate your creative decision-making when needed is a must.
- Drive forward the creative process.
- Construct presentations to sell your vision, and articulate it simply for internal stakeholders or clients
- Lead the design to construct creative campaigns that cover all platforms.
- Using your creative and methodical thinking skills you will uplift the work from receiving the initial brief from client, to end execution.
- Drive enthusiasm and engagement with brand messaging, ensuring that projects go beyond the initial brief.
- Lead beautiful design, with flair and passion that spans across print and digital media.
- Oversee and inspire fellow designers as well as managing their future progression and skills.
- Produce the best experience for a user no matter the channel or device throughout the project life cycle.
- Use your knowledge of software covering full Adobe Suite, Sketch / XD / Figma
Being the right Senior Graphic Designer:
- Hold a solid knowledge and understanding of Design processes and methodologies
- Excellent knowledge in digital principles (including digital conversation practices) and innovation
- A solid track record of working for established clients, you are able to share your experiences and knowledge
- A strong, positive mindset, who isn’t afraid to make key decisions.
- A knowledge of costing design time for both short term and long-term projects
- The ability to consider existing and future design workflow processes, to ensure the department works to an optimal level alongside online studio
- A proven ability in being organised to meet multiple deadlines across a variety of projects