Do you have the ability to understand, manipulate and use Data to your advantage?
Do you want to join a company that offers huge career potential, and a healthy work life balance with great benefits?
Siamo are working with a long-standing partner who are looking to find a Data Analyst to join a forward thinking, market leading agency based in Cirencester.
As a Data Analyst this role with allow you to work directly with prestigious clients around the UK, where you will continuously develop your skills and knowledge within Data and account management, you will be reviewing data and using it to aid marketing campaigns and a variety of projects, reporting and assisting technical teams on the best plan of action to maximise the business needs.
Why join our client as a Data Analyst?
- Salary: £27,000 - £28,000 DOE
- Flexible work schedule allowing 2 days working from home
- Company events held regularly to maximize team bonding
- Breakfast clubs and team drinks Friday
- Excellent progression routes with clear career development
Your duties will include but are not limited to:
- Actively participate in all meetings and status calls, to gain a thorough understanding of projects you are involved with
- Support client and internal presentations
- Using Data to review trends, and putting in action plans using the information
- Be highly organised in approach, maintaining clear and accurate documentation and files for all work
- Responsible for ensuring all projects are delivered on time, to budget whilst maintaining client satisfaction
- Work closely with the technical and operations team
- The ability to multi-task and manage several projects and stakeholders at the same time
- Demonstrate an understanding of their client’s business and objectives
- Hold responsibility for day-to-day client relationships
The ideal candidate for this Data Analyst position:
- A passion for marketing and engaging customers
- The ability to utilise data, and create changes to exploit it
- A relentlessly can-do attitude, approaching every challenge as an opportunity to test, prove and improve yourself and bring others with you
- Proactively and frequently providing reliable support to your colleagues
- Educated to degree level or 1-2 years’ experience working in a marketing or communications capacity
- Methodical, with strong attention to detail
- Strong knowledge and experience of using Microsoft Office suite including Excel, Word, and PowerPoint