Production Operative **IMMEDIATE STARTS AVAILABLE**
*** Production Operatives** IMMEDIATE STARTS AVAILABLE
We are recruiting for Workshop Operatives at our client’s workshop based in Enderby, LE19.
This is a fantastic opportunity to be part of a team that makes bespoke products for distribution both nationally and internationally.
There is the opportunity here to learn lots of new skills and progress in a trade.
The role is a varied position including cutting of materials, hand and machine polishing and machine operating to gain good finishes on products. There will be use of hand tools – however training is provided.
You will need to be physically able to carry out the heavier parts of the job with regards to moving of materials and finished products safely around the workshop.
This position has the opportunity to become a permanent role after 12 weeks.
Hours of Work
Monday to Friday 07.00am – 15.30pm
Rate of Pay
£9.50 Per Hour increasing on completion of training with further increases based on performance
Duties & Responsibilities
- Operating Machinery in a safe manner.
- Use of hand tools to gain required finishes
- Cutting of materials using hand tools and machinery
- Moving of materials and finished products around the workshop
- Loading and unloading of vehicles
Skills & Experience
- Some experience of machine operating desirable but not essential
- Experience of using hand tools
- Experience in a labouring, kitchen fitting, carpentry or glasswork is beneficial for this role
- Ability to move and handle heavy materials and equipment
- Good understanding of health and safety in the work place
**COVID-19 – Risk assessments have been carried out to ensure the safety of all workers**
Siamo is an Award-Winning agency who look after their employees and in return for your hard work we offer a generous benefits package, which includes:
- On-Site Parking
- Immediate starts available
- Permanent opportunity
- Excellent training offered
- Contributory pension
- Holiday accrual
- High street savings and voucher schemes
- Employee assistance program offering financial, medical, and mental wellbeing support.
- All workers will have access to an easy to use app or online portal to get the most from all our benefits.
We have a dedicated team who ensure you are safe at work and who are contactable always to ensure the support you need.
How to Apply
Please apply and we shall contact you immediately for an informal chat about the position – we are here to answer all your questions.
Our recruitment process is quick and easy and can be done digitally. We carry out video interviews (Via Teams, Whatsapp, Facetime, Skype) which means the registration process can work around you and your commitments.
So, apply now or alternatively call 0116 233 4404 or email email@example.com for more information.