Field Service Engineer
Siamo group Northampton are very proud to be working with our brand new client in finding their next stars!!
Have you just Qualified for your NVQ Level 3 in electrical engineering or equivalent degree's? Are you looking to start your Career as an Electrical Field Service Engineer? Would you like to join a company where the possibilities are endless? Would you like to work and see the world? Do you want excitement in your work, where no 2 days are the same? Well we at Siamo are proud to represent one of Northamptonshire most prestigious companies that can provide all this and more!
Salary & Details;
- £24-28.5K - £20 - £30K OTE
- plus company vehicle, phone and laptop
- Monday to Friday 8am - 4pm (30 mins break)
- There may be a requirement to be flexible on occasions and start earlier and finish later to work around customer or project requirements.
- All Training can be provided along with extra incentives for finishing. (Incentives include: bonuses or pay rise)
- Travelling internationally and nationally, all paid for along with expenses.
Main responsibilities include but not limited to;
- Completing on site training
- Panel building
- Fault-find & repair
- Test & inspection
- Technical support and LOLER Thorough Examination on our products
- - - - - - - Specific product training will be given - - - - - - -
- Strong and confident communicator
- Strong ability to adapt into a new team sometimes on a daily basis
- Experience with cross communication to various departments
- Confident and competent
- A drive to be successful
- A need to control your own career
- Have a formal electrical maintenance qualification such as NVQ3 or equivalent
- Able to demonstrable experience of working on 3 phase machines including electrical fault finding/troubleshooting
- Happy to work at heights and travel overseas or offshore when required
- Full UK Driving licence
- Full Passport
IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO LEARN MORE PLEASE CALL OUR TEAM ON 01604 439410.