Field Service Engineer - Comp-ex Qualification
Siamo group Northampton are very proud to be working with our brand new client in finding their next stars!!
We are looking for field Service Engineers who are electrical multi skilled with Comp-ex qualification, to panel build, install and maintain vertical access equipment in industrial, construction and wind turbine environments.
PLEASE NOTE!! You will be expected to travel across the Nationally and Internationally on a regular basis.
This is a prestigious company that has many years experience in this sector, they are ideally looking for there next star employee, the ideal candidate is somebody who has an tenacious drive to succeed and want to take their career to the very top, they are offering an opportunity like non-other, you will be able to see the world whilst earning really good money, please be aware being confident and competent are an absolute must along with the willingness to travel.
Salary & Details;
- £29-32k BASIC £50-60K OTE (Offshore rates range from £750.00 to £2200.00 P/W).
- plus company vehicle, phone and laptop.
- Monday to Friday 8am - 4pm (30 mins break).
- Nation travel day rates vary plus food and accommodation paid in expenses.
- International travel day rates vary plus food paid via expenses and accommodation and flights paid for up front.
- Great pension rates
- Company held events
- Opportunity to see the world
-There may be a requirement to be flexible on occasions and start earlier and finish later to work around customer or project requirements and own fiscal gain-
Main responsibilities include but not limited to;
- Panel building
- 3 Phase wiring
- Problem solving
- Fault-find & repair
- Test & inspection
- Technical support and LOLER Thorough Examination on our products
- - - - - - - Specific product training will be given - - - - - - -
- Strong, confident and competent
- Strong ability to adapt into a new team sometimes on a daily basis
- HOLD A VALID Comp-Ex Certificate
- Willing to travel
- Desire to excel and exceed
- Want to build your career yourself
- foresight of self progression
- Have a formal electrical qualification such as NVQ3 or equivalent
- Able to demonstrable experience of working on 3 phase machines including electrical fault finding/troubleshooting and Panel building and repair
- Happy to work at heights and travel overseas or offshore when required
- Comp-ex Certificate
- Experience of installation and maintenance of large machines
- Familiarity with frequency converters and PLC’s.
IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO LEARN MORE PLEASE CALL OUR TEAM ON 01604 439410.