We here at Siamo Recruitment are representing a leading solicitors firm across The Cotswold’s with a growing secretarial team to support their lawyers.
Siamo are looking for an experienced Legal Secretary’s to join our clients team based in Cirencester. Working in a friendly professional team dealing with conveyancing queries or Family law or even bespoke country houses and City properties for a high-net-worth client base.
This is a unique opportunity for someone looking for a new challenge in their career and to work within a family based firm where the main aim is to support and work together to ensure the right results are gained.
Our client provides excellent training, an opportunity to work with dedicated lawyers and work with a range of Legal Secretary’s again supporting eachother to manage workload.
This will be a varied role from dictation to calendar maintenance and general support for the lawyers.
Why join our client?
- Private Health Care Options
- Excellent career development and stability within the firm
- 20 days holiday allowance and Christmas close down
- Free parking onsite
- Pension and Live Cover
As a Legal Secretary you will have the following responsibilities:
- Being point of call for clients
- Preparing court statements and forms
- Dictating Lawyers’ audio files and written notes
- Managing records, projects and calendars to make sure everything functions smoothly
- Transcribing and proofreading legal documents
- Indexing and updating pleadings and discovery binders
- Collecting and delivering documents
- Managing diaries and making travel arrangements for one or more Lawyers
- Supporting legal research and communicating with vendors, experts, Lawyers, opposing counsel and other staff
This Legal Secretary will require the following exposure and attributes:
- Previous experience as a Legal Secretary is essential
- Exposure within Property / Conveyancing would be advantageous
- Excellent audio typing skills, IT literate with experience of using Microsoft packages
- experience of working within a law firm environment
- High levels of speed and accuracy in all aspects of your work
- The ability to develop effective working relationships both internally and with clients
- A proactive, can do attitude and be passionate about all you do
- A flexible attitude coupled with excellent communication skills
- A high level of attention to detail