Business Sales and Development Administrator
Don't miss out on this exciting opportunity to gain valuable exposure into sales and develop your career prospects!
Are you a driven customer-focussed individual, who possess excellent communication skills looking to further your career within a rewarding, and progressive organisation.
Siamo are pleased to present this fantastic opportunity based within a reputable global industry-leading organisation for a Business Development Administrator to join their small team of three in South Cerney. You will be working closely with the external sales team to provide support through sales order processing, customer fulfilment and satisfaction and will have the ability to liaise comfortably with people of all levels within the organisation.
This role will see you successfully identifying business improvements and growth strategies, contributing towards sales excellence from thorough sales, and lead analysis. You can expect to be earning up to £30,000 per year dependent on experience.
The benefits of joining our client:
- Competitive salary
- Excellent career progression
- 26 days holiday (plus bank holidays) increasing to 30 days with service
- Life assurance
- Income protection
- Performance pay
- Staff discounts
- Cycle to work scheme
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Free car parking on site.
Further details on the duties to be undertaken by a Business Development Administrator:
- Identifying and utilising opportunities and providing suggestions for business improvements and growth.
- Effectively implementing and developing eCommerce and CRM systems.
- Run and analyse in-depth sales reports to provide information that allows external sales teams to focus their efforts in the areas most likely to lead to successful business outcomes.
- Supporting employees and customers in providing training and offering assistance in problem resolution.
- Monitor the team’s KPI progress, identify shortcomings and propose improvements.
- Research and collect information for market analysis.
- Maintain and update sales pipeline, lead referral list and lead information.
- Communication with customers or other company personnel to maintain and develop business relationships.
- Supervise customer orders from preparation to invoicing, by working closely with the internal departments i.e., engineering, logistics and order management.
About the successful candidate for this Business Development Administrator role:
- Excellent business administration skills
- Conversant in Microsoft Office products
- Proficient in handling and analysing data
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Previous experience working with sales information
- Drive to provide high levels of customer satisfaction
- Familiar with SAP R3 or similar integrated system is desirable but not essential
- Previous experience of working in a sales driven organisation
If the above sounds like you, apply today and one of our consultants will be in touch!