Inbound Sales Executive - No Cold Calling
Are you a confident communicator looking to develop a sales career within a thriving and ever-growing IT industry?
Siamo are working in partnership with a leading IT product distributor supporting the largest names and resellers within the UK. As the Inbound Sales Executive you will be a working on live, warm clients and customers that are looking for business engagement through you!
You will be managing high net worth accounts with excellent potential, partnering with returning customers and highlighting potential products they may not be aware of.
Aa an Inbound Sales Executive will be trained, guided, and mentored on the best approach for you to increase earning potential and develop within this opportunity. This will allow you to become the forefront of contact for your clients and have a clear progression plan in place for your career.
What’s in it for you?
- Structured and achievable KPI targets providing the Account Manager with a minimum of £9,000 OTE and for top achievers £13,500.
- All expenses paid trips away to holiday locations, such as France, Germany, Mauritius to name a few.
- Flexible work life balance offering 1 day working from home.
- 25 Days + Bank Holidays holiday allowance.
- Access to lease an Electric Vehicle via your pay packet – resulting in significant savings through salary sacrifice of up to 40% - full range of vehicle available, from Vauxhall Corsa’s to Porsche Taycan’s and Tesla’s, and everything in between
- Regular inhouse competitions with the chance to win a range of prizes.
- Product specialist training from internal and external bodies.
- Working as part of a driven and ‘all for one’ sales team.
- Support from a sales support team post quoting to manage the deals post sale.
- Free onsite parking.
What does this Inbound Sales Executive role entail?
- Identify and establish a need from lapsed customer accounts, re-introducing and highlighting product opportunities
- Maintain and grow existing accounts pitching the markets leading products
- Generate, provide and follow up customer quotes
- Consult with customers in selling and supporting the products and services
- Identify cross selling opportunities to increase your personal profit
- Participate in monthly sales meetings
- Attend relevant product training
- Effectively work in tandem with the sales support teams, managing a proactive and effective relationship
Previous career exposure and skills required for this Inbound Sales Executive opportunity:
- A confident communicator with a minimum of 2 years customer service experience
- A hunger and a willingness to grow and develop
- Passion, this is a role providing excellent career progression so why not take it?
- Previous administration experience working from mailboxes and logging customer notes
- Negotiation skills are advantageous however not essential
- The mindset to want to go a step further for a customer
- MS Office Proficient
- Full UK Driving License or the ability to travel to Cirencester