Administrator ** Immediate Start**
I have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Administrator to join my clients small but friendly team, on a Temp to Perm basis, based in Appleby Magna, Leicestershire.
The role will include Answering the phone and taking messages, arranging meetings, taking minutes of meetings and other office duties when required.
We are looking for someone who is confident with strong admin skills and a keen eye for detail.
Hours and Pay
- £10.77 per hour
- Monday to Friday
- 08.00am – 17.00pm
- Manage efficiently the day to day running of reception and the office
- Answering the telephone with a confident manner
- Direct calls to the correct personnel and take messages when required.
- Arrange Meetings between personnel and keep the Director’s diary and calendar, making sure that all parties are fully aware and have the correct documentation to hand for the meetings.
- General Administration on purchasing e.g., typing purchase and works orders/ordering material
- Setting and keeping the holiday planner up to date and making sure management are aware of holidays within the month
- Reporting and recording absences
- Any other Ad-Hoc duties which may occur from time to time
To be Considered for this role
- Must have office experience
- Confident on the telephone
- Work well within a team and on their own
- Excellent IT Skills
- Ability to prioritise workloads
- Must have excellent attention to detail
- Immediate starts with full training provided.
- Paid Holidays
- Pension Scheme
- Free on-site car parking
- Get amazing deals exclusively available to yourselves through Siamo Benefits scheme which is totally FREE to all Siamo employees while shopping online or in-store at hundreds of different retailers
Siamo Group is a multi-award-winning Recruitment Agency with a national network of local branches, gaining ISO 9001 accreditation and recognition from the London Stock Exchange Group as one of its Top 1000 Companies to Inspire Britain
All Siamo employees form the foundations of our success which makes it essential that we recruit individuals who are self-driven to work hard and provide a first-class service and deliver as promised to our customers. In return we can offer you the opportunity to work with a fantastic, professional, and hard-working group of people with the real potential to develop and progress your career within the industry you work in.
We are committed to our job seekers – who are a valued part of our business – and we take great pride in assuring your satisfaction. By working with Siamo Group, job seekers are guaranteed professional, ethical treatment and a comprehensive benefits package. After all, happy, fulfilled staff are the key to a stable, reliable workforce
If you are interested in this role apply now. Alternatively, you can email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call for an informal chat on 01530 416770