Production Operative **Permanent & Day Shift**
Burton on Trent
£23,500 - £25,000 Per Annum
We currently have an exciting opportunity for a Production Operative for our prestigious client based in Burton on Trent.
This is a great opportunity to work within a friendly team who will provide excellent ongoing training and the chance for career progression
This role involves operating machinery to ensure top quality products, while ensuring a lean safe working environment.
You will be responsible for ensuring a timely process and dealing with any issues during production as well as carrying out quality checks on the end product.
We are looking for someone with some experience of working within manufacturing and who possesses technical aptitude, excellent attention to details, and is able to demonstrate a “can do” attitude.
Candidate will be required to work Monday to Friday 06.30am - 15.00pm
Duties will include:
- Operating production machinery
- Carrying out checks throughout production
- Dealing with issues and working with team leaders to ensure satisfactory solutions
- Quality checking of products
- Reporting accurate information
- Ensuring a safe and clean working environment
- Experience within a manufacturing environment
- Technical aptitude
- Excellent attention to detail
- Level 2 qualification in Manufacturing or relevant level of working experience
- Able to priorities workloads
- Able to work to deadlines effectively
- Good communication skills, both written and verbal
- 25 Days Holiday
- Paid Breaks
- Heath Scheme
- Vending Machine
- On-site Car park
Apply now if you feel this is the position for you or alternatively call the Ashby team on 01530 416770 or send your CV to email@example.com.