Production Operative ** Days Only**
£19,000 - £25,000 per annum - Dependant on Experience
An amazing opportunity has arisen to join my award-winning client at their head office in Moira on a permanent basis Monday to Friday, 08.30am -17.00pm
We are seeking an experienced Production Operative to oversee and improve the general day to day processes of the warehouse.
The role involves the following:
- To work in the production department, following procedures and process maps to produce sub-assemblies through to complete products.
- Carry out parts and assembly inspection and test routines.
- To finish, pack and label product ready for sale.
- To receive components (internal or external) and locate them in the appropriate storage media observing the strict control disciplines for rotation and traceability.
- To update/complete records when finishing assemblies.
- Provide cover in other parts of the business.
- To work safely and efficiently.
- Able to use the internal software system to locate and pick parts.
- Produce sub-assemblies and finished products.
- Package finished product ready for sale.
- To complete records and documentation.
- To receive materials after inspection and to follow procedures to locate in correct locations.
- Keep the working environment clean and to minimise waste of materials and energy.
- Other duties as required by the business needs.
- Must be Resourceful, skilful, self-motivated.
- Able to work without the need for direct supervision.
- Able to work well as part of a team and by oneself.
- Approach tasks with enthusiasm, adaptability, and energy.
- Meticulous attention to detail and comfortable with routine work.
- Follow procedures and instructions without deviation.
- Able to work to deadlines and perform well under pressure
- Must be Trustworthy, punctual, and reliable.
- On Site Parking
- 28 days holiday then 1 day extra per year for service up to a maximum of 33 days
- Annual Christmas Party
- Discretionary annual bonus and pay review
If you are interested in this role apply now. Alternatively, you can email your CV to email@example.com or call now for an informal chat on 01530 416770