Parcel Sorting / Warehouse Operative
*** Warehouse Operative- Parcel Sorters (Night Shift) – Hinkley LE10 ***NEW INCREASED
- Pay rate £10.41ph increasing to £12.61ph with excellent overtime rates of £18.31ph
- Immediate starts with full training provided.
- Paid Holidays
- Pension Scheme Refer a friend scheme – Earn £25 for each friend referred
- Free on-site car parking Get amazing deals exclusively available to you through
- Siamo Benefits scheme which is totally FREE to all Siamo employees while shopping online or in-store at hundreds of different retailers
- Excellent chance of a Permanent position
Hours of work and pay:
- Shifts– 18:00-02:30
- Pay: £10.41 per hour increasing to £12.61ph with an excellent overtime rate £18.31ph
- Digital for speed and efficiency
- Video interviews available (Teams, Skype, FaceTime, WhatsApp)
- Paper applications available on request
Our Warehouse Operatives/Parcel Sorters are responsible for:
- Loading and unloading of vehicles, plus the sorting and scanning of parcels into cages.
- Our client's depot process anything from 40,000 to 100,000+ parcels in a shift. But don’t worry, you won’t be tackling them alone! Teamwork will be key and there'll be some smart kit to help.
- You’ll use hand-held terminals (HHT’s), pump trucks (once you’re trained) and work with clever conveyor systems that deliver parcels to you. You'll then sort them into “collars” for smaller areas and postcodes.
- Essential Skills & Experience Required
- Comply with company and health and safety regulations to ensure a safe working environment
- Work efficiently and effectively as part of a team
- Ensure scanning compliance
- Physical fitness
- The right candidate must be physically fit as there is heavy lifting involved, have excellent multi-tasking skills, work well under pressure and have previous experience working in a busy warehouse environment.
In order to be considered, you must provide two proofs of current address dated within the last 3 months, one of which must be a utility bill such as gas, electric, telephone, water, council tax, or council rent book
.If you're ready to develop your career within an empowering, growing yet supportive business then why not join us? Clicking apply is the first step or please feel free to call our local office and one of our friendly team will be able to assist you.
Call: 02476 374741