Warehouse Administrator ** Immediate Start**
Warehouse Administrator - Immediate start available
We are currently seeking to recruit an experienced warehouse administrator for our client based in Swadlincote.
This is a clean and happy environment so are looking for someone with a great work ethic.
Working Pattern and pay rate
- Monday to Friday - (alternate Saturdays when on the AM shift)
- Rotating shifts 5.30am -14.00pm /13.30pm - 22.00pm
- £10.50 per hour
- Administration experience in a warehouse environment
- Experience of working closely with Operational and Transport Teams for service delivery
- Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft office products, particularly Microsoft Excel and Word
- Ability to develop good working relationships with customers and colleagues
- Experience in communicating at different levels across an organisation and the ability to adapt tone and style to suit audience
- A demonstrable track record of excellent organisational, analytical, prioritisation and problem solving skills, e.g. able to establish a clear structure to your work to maximise the best use of your time
- The ability to deal with and manage competing priorities with precision and accuracy
- Professional written communication style
- Experience in problem solving and working proactively towards solutions
- GCSE grade C and above In English and Maths
- Immediate starts with full training provided.
- Free on-site car parking
- Siamo benefits
Apply now if you feel this is the position for you, or alternatively call 01530 416770 or email email@example.com