Sales Account Manager:
Are you a driven customer-focussed individual, who possess excellent communication skills looking to further your career within a rewarding, and progressive organisation?
Siamo are pleased to present this fantastic opportunity based within a reputable global industry-leading organisation for a Sales Account Manager to join their friendly team in Cirencester. You will be working closely with the existing sales team to work on live, warm clients and customers that are looking for business engagement through you!
This role will see you successfully managing high net worth accounts with excellent potential, all with the aim of returning business and creating new client contacts in the process. You will be successfully identifying business and growth strategies, contributing towards sales excellence from thorough sales, and lead analysis.
You can expect to be earning approx. £30,000 with OTE’s.
What’s in it for you?
- £21,000 with structured and achievable KPI targets providing a minimum of £9,000 OTE and £13,500 for top achievers.
- All expenses paid trips to locations, such as France, Germany, Mauritius etc.
- Hybrid working opportunity, with one day from home.
- 25 Days + Bank Holidays holiday allowance.
- Access to lease an Electric Vehicle via your pay packet – resulting in significant savings through salary sacrifice of up to 40% - full range of vehicle available, from Vauxhall Corsa’s to Porsche Taycan’s and Tesla’s, and everything in between.
- Regular inhouse competitions with the chance to win a range of top-notch prizes.
- Product specialist training from internal and external bodies.
- Free onsite parking.
- Pension Scheme.
Further details on the duties to be undertaken by the successful Sales Account Manager:
- Identify and establish a need from lapsed customer accounts, re-introducing and highlighting product opportunities
- Maintain and grow existing accounts through pitching market-leading products
- Generate, provide, and follow up customer quotes
- Research and collect information for market analysis
- Consult with customers in selling and supporting the products and services
- Identify cross selling opportunities
- Participate in monthly sales meetings
- Communication with customers or other company personnel to maintain and develop proactive and effective business relationships.
Previous career exposure and skills required for this Sales Account Manager opportunity:
- A confident communicator with customer service experience is essential
- A hunger and a willingness to grow and develop
- Drive to provide high levels of customer satisfaction, and passion to grow personal career
- Excellent business administration skills including use of CRM systems
- Negotiation skills are advantageous however not essential
- MS Office Proficient
- Full UK Driving License or the ability to travel to Cirencester
If this position sounds like you, please contact Lisa today on 01285 640734, or submit an application to hear from one of our friendly consultants.