Order Processor - Admin Desk
Do you have experience within customer service, and are looking to take your career prospects further through an administrative role? We would like to hear from you!
Based in Fairford, Siamo are pleased to have partnered with a leading provider of heating spares, both domestic and commercial, who are looking to onboard Sales Order Processors on a temporary-permanent basis, with pay increase upon permanent contract.
Our client prides themselves on excellent customer service, and you will join a friendly, close-knit team where you’ll all work together to ensure customers receive this same level of service through several areas of interaction. This is an exciting opportunity to gain some valuable office administration exposure through a varied and rewarding role.
- Monday – Friday
- 9am - 6pm / 8am - 5pm
- £10.00 per hour
The benefits of working through Siamo Group:
- Weekly Pay
- Refer a friend scheme - £50 bonus
- Free on-site car parking
- Friendly dedicated consultants who will be there to support your job search through CV writing, interview tips and advice.
- Siamo Benefits scheme which is FREE to all Siamo employees while shopping online or in-store at hundreds of different retailers
- Employee Assistance Portal available 24/7
- Additional benefits may be offered upon permanent contract
As an Sales Order Processor you will be a crucial part of the team ensuring customers’ needs and expectations are met through varied responsibilities, including, but not limited to:
- General office administration such as filing paperwork and updating documentation
- Responding to calls and emails, and directing queries where necessary
- Passing messages onto relevant departments
- Taking orders and answering product queries via telephone, email, and webchat
- Providing order updates and schedules to ensure customers are kept fully up to date
- Processing orders onto a CRM
- Logging all calls and data
- Liaising with dispatch team to find out product information and delivery schedules
The ideal candidate for a Sales Order Processor will:
- Previous administration experience is beneficial but not essential
- A good background in customer service
- Computer literate
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Polite and professional telephone manner
- Good team working skills, with the ability to work independently when necessary