Cleaner - Rugby /hatchery - Part time - CV23 - £15k
Cleaner – Rugby Hatchery - 30 HOURS PER WEEK
Reporting to the Hatchery Manager we are looking for the right person to fill this role working Monday to Friday 12 – 6 with flexibility to include the following tasks:
- Washing and drying clothes and hanging them out in correct showers.
- Keeping Farmhouse clean & Tidy at all times
- Refilling dispensers on the walls – soap, disinfectant, clean, paper.
- Keeping laundry room clean and tidy
- Keeping shower room clean and tidy
- Cleaning in non-production areas + offices.
- Sweeping and mopping floors
- Dusting (window seals, fire extinguishers) + remove cob webs.
- Skirting boards dusting
- Doors – clean
- Refilling hats, gloves, masks etc
- Rubbish bins
- Keeping shelves and tables clean and tidy
- Cleaning toilets and sinks in the toilets
- Canteen – clean and tidy (coffee machines, kettle, microwave, fridges, sink, water machine, washing dishes, kitchen units, chairs etc. )
- Cleaning and refilling the door mats.
- Rubbish bins outside and ashtrays, keeping entrance to the hatchery tidy.
The successful candidates must have good communication skills, be a team player and good people person, and have ability to work using their own initiative and also to work as part of a team
This role will include a certain amount of manual handling and also people management and training.