GENERAL WAREHOUSE / PICKING / PACKING JOB
Siamo Recruitment are now recruiting for their client, who are a global leader in logistics.
We have exciting opportunities to join their Wellingborough operation at Park Farm Industrial Estate
- Basic - £10.81 per hour
- Overtime - £16.22 (extended or additional shifts are regularly on offer)
Great working pattern to suit many - working on a set rota:
- 0600-1400 / 1400-2200 - rotating
- Initially 4 hours paid induction
- LLOP and pick system training
- Order picking orders
- General warehouse duties
- The role does involve heavy lifting.
- Mechanical aid and expectation of two man lifts in place for heavier items.
- Temp to perm opportunities for the right candidate
- Work for the best agency that puts people first – Siamo Group
- Amazing deals exclusively available to yourselves through Siamo Benefits scheme which is totally FREE to all Siamo employees while shopping online or in-store at hundreds of different retailers
- Online GP service, wellbeing support and many other FREE benefits
- Be recognised for your great work - Employee of the month awards and other reward schemes and fun competitions
- Refer a friend scheme, so you can get your friend to join too and celebrate on us with a £25 reward for each friend referred
- Immediate starts with full training provided and on-site support from Siamo
- Free on-site car parking
- smoking shelter
- outdoor break area and more
- Paid Holidays
- Pension scheme
Recruitment Process - You are welcome to choose how you want to join Siamo:
- Remote registration options, so you can do the “paperwork” in your own time, online
- Office registrations and interviews, so you know what it feels like to be welcome to the Siamo family!
- Onsite registrations and interviews, so you can absorb the great vibe of the workplace even before you start
- We are committed to our job seekers – who are a valued part of our business – and we take great pride in assuring your satisfaction. By working with Siamo Group, job seekers are guaranteed professional, ethical treatment and a comprehensive benefits package.
To apply, follow this job board application process and a member of the team will be in touch ASAP!