Warehouse Operative, Monday - Friday
Are you an experienced Warehouse Operative seeking a full-time position within a growing, industry-leading company? Siamo Group are pleased to present this fantastic opportunity to join our client on the outskirts of Cirencester on a temporary-permanent basis.
Our partner is an international distributor in car, bicycle, motorcycle, truck accessories, and serve thousands of customers throughout the UK. As a Warehouse Operative, you will be a key member of their friendly team in Cirencester, contributing to the continued business success through precise order preparation, and stock rotation to ensure timely and accurate order fulfilment.
If this position sounds like you, please get in touch or apply today to hear back from one of our consultants!
The shift details:
- Monday – Friday
- £10 per hour
- 08:30am – 17:00pm (1 hour break)
- Potential permanent positions offered after 10-18 weeks, where a pay rise can be achieved.
- Outskirts of Cirencester (GL7 6 area)
What’s in it for you?
- Immediate Starts Available
- Refer a friend scheme £50 bonus
- Competitive salary above living wage, with weekly pay
- Get amazing deals exclusively available to yourselves through Siamo Benefits scheme which is totally FREE to all Siamo employees while shopping online or in-store at hundreds of different retailers
- Dedicated, friendly consultants to support you through your job search, including CV creation and interview preparation
- Employee assistance app available 24/7
- Pension Scheme
- Free on-site car parking
- Client benefits offered upon permanent contract
More information on the duties to be undertaken by the successful Warehouse Operative applicant:
- Packing stock ready for delivery
- Working to deadlines to ensure all orders are prepared
- Working in a team
- Prepare, load and unload vehicles
- General tidying and ensuring work areas are kept safe
- Use of hand scanners
- Receiving and checking all incoming orders against delivery note
- Inspect all incoming and outgoing stock for quality assurance and report any damages or discrepancies
- Ensuring all stock is put away correctly and efficiently
- Logging data onto company database - good level of computer literacy
The successful applicant for this Warehouse Operative post will have the below skills/attributes:
- Warehouse experience (desirable)
- Must have own transport due to remote area
- Physically fit due to degree of heavy lifting
- Have a positive attitude
- Possess the ability to work well in a team
- Attention to detail and accuracy are key to the smooth running of the entire operation
- Reach Truck or Forklift Licence is desirable, though not essential
- Good level of computer literacy
To discuss this opportunity, or any other vacancies we currently have available please reach out to Lisa today via 01285 640734.