Purchase Ledger, Monday - Friday
Are you a driven individual, with experience in Purchase Ledger, who possess excellent communication skills looking to further your career within a rewarding, and progressive organisation?
Siamo are pleased to present this fantastic opportunity based within a reputable global industry-leading organisation for a Purchase Ledger Assistant to join their small friendly team in the heart of Cirencester. You will be working closely with the accounts team to provide support through invoice and statement reconciliation and will ensure the smooth running of the ledger.
This role would suit an individual from a strong accounting or purchase ledger background with experience in customer service.
The shift and pay:
Our client, based in Cirencester is a well-established company who specialises in the stamping, plating and assembly of high precision parts to customers in the electronics, automotive, medical, and industrial markets.
- Monday - Friday
- £10.50 per hour (approx. £20,000 per year.)
- 8:30am - 5:00pm (early finish on Friday of 4:00pm).
- Cirencester, Gloucestershire
Your role as a Purchase Ledger assistant will involve the following responsibilities:
- Matching, checking, and coding invoices
- Working out VAT payments
- Making payments via BACS and cheques
- Processing staff expenses
- Setting up of new supplier accounts and maintaining existing account details
- Reconciliation of supplier statements
- Filing invoices
- Managing petty cash
- Data entry
- Being first point of contact for all relevant enquiries
The Ideal candidate for this Purchase Ledger assistant role will:
- You will have relevant experience in Ledger works.
- The ability to work in a team
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Hands-on experience with ERP systems, like SAP
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Computer literate in Microsoft Office packages
- Strong communication skills with an ability to engage with people at all levels of the business
- Immediate Starts
- Company pension
- Life insurance
- On-site parking
- Profit sharing
- Refer a friend scheme £50 bonus