As a Commercial Coordinator within this thriving company, you will be working closely with the Service Manager, providing management support with maintenance contract renewals and proposals, whilst also solving any issues that may arise around pricing and terms of business.
To be a successful applicant for this Commercial Coordinator vacancy, you will have hands on experience around all commercial functions, with a solid understand of maintenance contracts, best practices in retaining service agreements and subcontractor management.
Based in the Cirencester office, you will be working alongside a dedicated team, that are always willing to grow and achieve in line with the company targets, this is a great opportunity to join a company that progress and promote from within.
What does this company offer?
- Starting salary of £27,000 DOE
- Monday to Friday, 08:30hrs to 17:00hrs with 1 hour for lunch
- Free on-site parking
- Constant support from a dedicated team
- Huge career progression potential
Your duties as a Commercial Coordinator
- Day to Day running of the Maintenance Contract business
- Provide accurate monthly figure reports regarding order intake, cancelled contracts and proposals issued to the Service Manager for inclusion in his management report
- Provide accurate and timely renewal pricing to existing customers, typically 6 to 8 weeks before expiry of the existing contract or earlier if requested by the customer.
- Terminate contracts where equipment has been removed or buildings closed and ensure that any credits are provided within the notice terms of the contract.
- Provide proposals for new equipment contracts to our customers and to our Sales Team.
- Discuss renewals with the customer and issue reminders and guidance to ensure that contracts are renewed as quickly as possible.
- Maintain the service contract database and ensure that the Scheduling Coordinator is kept up to date with the status of contract renewals and expiries.
- Liaise with subcontractors, who may be required to provide services as part of the maintenance contract and obtain the best pricing for their services.
- Liaise closely with existing and new customers to provide them with high quality proposals and ongoing support.
The ideal candidate for this Commercial Coordinator position
- Must be able to work within a busy service team and provide high value proposals to tight
- Must be a team player whilst possessing an aptitude for independent decision making
- Experience of working in a customer facing role, holding commercial or sales experience
- A high level of accuracy and attention to detail is essential to meeting deadlines
- The ability to manage and develop people & customer relationships
- Must be a skilled Microsoft Office user with the ability to produce well formatted Word documents
- Ability to build Excel spreadsheets using basic formulas would be an advantage