SENIOR BOOKKEEPER- NEW PERMANENT ROLE
Siamo Recruitment Northampton have an eager eye out for a fantastic senior bookkeeper to be based in Northampton for our new, large client.
We are recruiting for a Senior Bookkeeper to join a fantastic company based in the NN3 area of Northampton.
The role is office based with some flexibility if needed with regards to home working! If you're a candidate looking for a role with responsibility and autonomy, this is perfect for you!
We are looking for a candidate who has experience in Bookkeeping, Payroll, VAT and is confident in managing their own portfolio of work.
- Keeping up to date with any changes in VAT legislation
- Processing sales invoices, receipts and payments
- Maintain accurate records
- Dealing with financial paperwork and filing
- To prep expense and sales budgets
- Reconciling control accounts
- Report financial information to the Managing directors
- Improving work flows and efficiencies
- Management of company performance reviews
- Part qualified (ACA OR ACCA)
- Able to work autonomously
- Experience in a manufacturing background
- Previous bookkeeping experience preferred
- Experience using SAGE
- Confident in sales and purchase ledger
- Confident with GAAP
- Fantastic communication skills
In return this business has a great office space, offers flexibility around days and hours, and supports remote working. This is an excellent opportunity for a bookkeeper to develop their career, gain broad experience and be influential in a company who values their colleagues. A competitive salary and benefits package that includes 24hour healthcare advice, support, and pension contribution is also on offer.
Monday to Friday 8am - 5.30pm
£45k - £50k PA
1 stage interview process
Apply today if this role sounds like something you would exceed at or call Sharna today on 01604 439410 to find out more!