Siamo Group are currently looking for a driven and professional experienced Logistics Administrator to join their fast-paced, prestigious client based in Hams Hall, Coleshill.
MUST HAVE PREVIOUS EXPERIENCE IN A SIMILAR ROLE
You will need to be an organised problem solver who is computer literate and a confident communicator, detail-focused with excellent time management.
The ideal candidate will be a good team player with excellent communication skills.
Previous logistics administration and stock control experience is essential for this role
Hours of work and pay:
Job Role: Administration Assistants (Working with the Stock Team)
Shift Pattern – Mon to Fri 08:00 – 16:30
Salary: £10.70 per hour 40 hours per week
Computer skills are essential. Full training will be provided.
What will you be doing?
Working closely with our client you will be working within the logistics administration team the main responsibilities will include:
- Dealing with in and outbound calls
- Dealing with all the office administration and logistics functions
- Data entry and updating the systems and keeping all documentation up to date and organised
- Dealing with dispatch and receipt operations
- Dealing with stock operations
- Working as part of a busy team and working to set deadlines based on distribution deadlines
- Dealing with clients and following up on requests and orders
- Reporting and providing the correct documentation for the shipment to customers
- Dealing with the complaints and customer queries
- Following the SOPs
- Internal and External Customer Service liaison
If you feel that you meet the above-mentioned criteria and are available for work with immediate effect, then we want to hear from you!
To apply, please call 0121 384 8488 or email your CV to email@example.com