Production / Packer - Warehouse
MONDAY TO FRIDAY
Our client in Huntingdon is currently looking for a Warehouse/Production Operative to join them on a permanent basis!
You will be working within a Warehouse/Production environment within the food industry.
Monday to Friday
£23,000 - £25,000
Duties to include -
- Ensure compliance with health and safety/food safety and hygiene control
- Stacking of pallets as required
- Remove waste and keep yards and work areas clean and tidy
- Able to safely use hand pump trucks
- Responsible for the picking process including completion of pick sheets
- Able to identify material and product varieties
- Assist with stock takes
- Complete paperwork returns and assist with the collection of quality samples
- Infeed and collection to/from Productions Areas and Goods In.
- Responsible for all goods received and attachment of traceability labelling
- Ensure all stock movements are recorded accurately and correctly in line with Sage200 controls
- Working closely with Operation to ensure right products are delivered as and when required to ensure optimum stock levels at all times in production floor.
- Load and unload lorries
You will have -
Previous warehouse experience
MUST BE Able to lift 25kg
Strong attention to detail and can maintain meticulous concentration.
Strong team player and actively supports team members as and when required.
Willingness to follow safe systems of work
This role will be starting ASAP - apply today for a swift response!