We here at Siamo Recuitment are working with an expanding client keen to onboard a Finance Assistant to their accounting department who specialises in Sales Ledger and Credit Control. This role will have a fine blend between accounting and sales order processing, updating customers on pricing and queries.
This is an exciting and varied role within a small client working closely with the Finance Manager.
What’s the package?
- Company Wide Bonus Scheme
- 10% Company Pension Scheme
- Company Life Insurance
- 23 days + Bank Holidays and Christmas Shutdown
This Finance Assistant Role will have the following responsibilities:
- Raising Sales Invoices on Mimis in an accurate and timely manner
- Liaise with the Transport Manager reference delivery date queries and part deliveries as part of the Sales Invoicing process.
- Investigate Customer queries and raise Credit Notes where necessary
- Raise and send monthly statements
- Send copy invoices/credit notes to customers
- Maintaining Sales Ledger records (new and existing customers)
- Checking credit applications via Experian
- Monitoring Debtors list and balance due, distribute Debtors list to the Sales team weekly
- Complete company credit control
- Take card payments via telephone
- Stop List Management
- Management of Buying Group Rebates
The ideal candidate for this Finance Assistant role will have the following exposure and attributes:
- Previous Sales Ledger Exposure is essential
- Proficient in Credit Control
- Comfortable dealing with internal and external stakeholders
- Previous exposure taking payments via the phone
- Proficient in Microsoft office including Excel to an intermediate level
- Exposure and an understanding of a small business mentality would be advantageous
- Full UK Driving License