Food Operatives **Immediate Starts & Full Training Given**
Food Operatives **Immediate Starts Available**
We are currently recruiting for a friendly, family run, food production business based in Coalville.
We are looking for hard working individuals looking for full time work and who are looking to progress within the organisation. The company are willing to invest in training and to support to work you way up the ladder to team leader and assistant manager positions.
The role involves preparing ingredients by accurately measuring out products, using machines to separate and shape the products at their initial stages and also use of machines to pack and wrap the finished products.
The role is varied, and you will be trained in all departments, so no day is the same.
We are looking for someone who has attention to detail and is able to work under pressure but also deal with rectify issues and ensure everything runs smoothly technically.
Hours of Work and Pay
- Monday to Friday
- 05.30am - 14.00pm
- £9.50 Per Hour
- Measuring of ingredients
- Use of machinery for preparation of products and packing and wrapping
- Ensuring cleanliness and that safety procedures are followed at all times.
- Ensuring high quality standards are adhered to
- Ensuring a clean and safe working environment
- Must have a basic level of technical aptitude
- Experience in a similar role is ideal.
- Attention to detail and able to check for quality.
- Understanding of health and safety procedures
- Immediate starts with full training provided.
- Paid Holidays
- Pension Scheme
- Free on-site car parking
- Siamo Benefits scheme
- Excellent chance of a Permanent position
Apply now if you feel this is the position for you, or alternatively call 01530 416770 or email email@example.com