Service Desk Analyst
Service Desk Analyst
Overseal Nr. Swadlincote
£20.00 Per Hour
We are currently recruiting for our client based Near Swadlincote. This is a role is based at the site in Swadlincote.
We are looking for a Service Desk Analyst to provide IT support to all departments within the organisation.
Working as part of the IT Support team you will provide first line support on thew service desk with regards to a wide range if applications, systems and hardware.
You will log calls and progress on the AskMe Serv ice Desk System through to resolution.
Duties will include building and rebuilding workstations, ensure deployment and collections of IT equipment across the site, provide basic user training on new equipment, working on new projects and dealing with day-to-day queries on the service desk.
This is a varied role that is contracted for 2 years and is a great opportunity to work with a great organisation through some exciting changes.
Standard hours ate Monday to Friday 9am – 5pm with 1hrs for Lunch but extra hours will be available if wanted.
Overview of Duties:
- Deal with day to day IT queries on the service desk – managing on-site backups, dealing with contractors, managing service desk email inbox and manage the AskMe queue system
- Troubleshoot and provide first line support to all departments on a wide range of applications, systems and hardware.
- Ensure accurate logging of information on AskMe (ServiceNow) and ensure they are followed through to resolution.,
- Build and Rebuild workstations.
- Ensure deployment and collection of IT equipment across the site and accurately log
- Provide basic user training
- Assist users with movement and set up of equipment around the site
- Work on exciting new projects and be part of new IT and new equipment rollouts
- Previous experience of working on a serv ice desk, preferable AskMe (Service Now)
- A fundamental working knowledge of IT principle, hardware, softwafre and devices such as Smartphones: IOS &Android
- Experience of Microsoft Office 2016 as well as Google Mail and Drive.
- Proficient at problem analysing and solving
- Be able to communicate effectively with people at all levels and be customer service orientated.
- Able to work under pressure and prioritise workloads
- Able to work in a team and be able to use own initiative
- Immediate starts with full training provided.
- Paid Holidays
- Pension Scheme
- Free on-site car parking
- Get amazing deals exclusively available to yourselves through Siamo Benefits scheme which is totally FREE to all Siamo employees while shopping online or in-store at hundreds of different retailers
- Digital for speed and efficiency
- Video interviews available (Teams, Skype, FaceTime, WhatsApp)
- Paper applications available on request
Siamo Group is a multi-award-winning Recruitment Agency with a national network of local branches, gaining ISO 9001 accreditation and recognition from the London Stock Exchange Group as one of its Top 1000 Companies to Inspire Britain
All Siamo employees form the foundations of our success which makes it essential that we recruit individuals who are self-driven to work hard and provide a first-class service and deliver as promised to our customers. In return we can offer you the opportunity to work with a fantastic, professional, and hard-working group of people with the real potential to develop and progress your career within the industry you work in.
We are committed to our job seekers – who are a valued part of our business – and we take great pride in assuring your satisfaction. By working with Siamo Group, job seekers are guaranteed professional, ethical treatment and a comprehensive benefits package. After all, happy, fulfilled staff are the key to a stable, reliable workforce
Apply now if you feel this is the position for you, or alternatively call 0116 2334404 or email firstname.lastname@example.org