Heat Treater Operatives - NIGHT SHIFT *LE4*
Heat Treaters - NIGHT SHIFT Required in Leicester, LE4!
We have exciting, ongoing opportunities for Heat Treaters to work with a global manufacturer at their site in Leicester, LE4.
The role involves operating various machinery to manufacture their products to a high standard.
You will be blasting parts to ensure the finished surface is correct, prepping pain and ensuring the end finish is of high quality.
All work must be carried out in a clean and safe working environment in line with the companies’ policies and procedures.
Hours of Work
Monday to Thursday 22.30pm – 05.30am
Friday 13.30pm – 20.30pm
Rate of Pay
£13.99 Per Hour
Duties & Responsibilities
- Operating Machinery in a safe manner
- Preparing paint for production
- Checking end quality of paint
- Quality checking throughout the manufacturing process
- Working to production targets
- Ensure a clean and safe working environment at all times
Skills & Experience:
- Experience in a similar setting – Manufacturing or Production – Desirable but not Essential
- Experience of working with paint/chemical sis desirable
- Experience of machine operating
- Ability to lift up to 15kg
- Have strong communication skills – Written and verbal
**COVID-19 – Risk assessments have been carried out to ensure the safety of all workers**
Siamo is an Award-Winning agency who look after their employees and in return for your hard work we offer a generous benefits package, which includes:
- On-Site Parking
- Immediate starts available
- Permanent opportunity
- Excellent training offered
- Contributory pension
- Holiday accrual
- High street savings and voucher schemes
- Employee assistance program offering financial, medical, and mental wellbeing support.
- All workers will have access to an easy to use app or online portal to get the most from all our benefits.
We have a dedicated team who ensure you are safe at work and who are contactable always to ensure the support you need.
How to Apply:
Please apply and we shall contact you immediately for an informal chat about the position – we are here to answer all your questions.
Our recruitment process is quick and easy and can be done digitally. We carry out video interviews (Via Teams, Whatsapp, Facetime, Skype) which means the registration process can work around you and your commitments.
So, apply now or alternatively call 0116 233 4404 or email email@example.com for more information.