Immediate start, Transport Admin Support person required by Siamo at our prestigious client based in Burton Latimer (NN15 ).
Sunday to Thursday/Tuesday-Saturday/must be flexible 5 out of 7, weekends including depends on shift pattern.
6:00-14:00/08:00- 16:00/9:00 -17:00/14:00-22:00 – pay rate 10.26 per hour
Main Duties & Responsibilities:
- Gather the morning update information and email out to WBX
- Send email to Maxi with current pre-loaded trailers and empties on site
- Update Maxi schedule for the team
- Schedule Maxi’s loads on W’list for loading
- Request Maxi schedule from demand planning if not received
- Chase Maxi for suitable trailers for pre-loading and removal /swap of VOR trailers
- Create paperwork – attention to detail will be important
- Update reports
We are looking for someone who:
Must be computer literate with a good knowledge of MS Office products and will enjoy working as part of a team.
Previous experience within an Transport Admin/Admin/Planner role would be an advantage
Excellent communication skills required for dealing with customer queries both by email and phone in English.
Should be a positive, enthusiastic person
Must be able to work alone, as part of a team and be able to stand for the whole of your shift.
What we offer:
The opportunity to work with an award-winning recruitment agency - Siamo Group
Access to staff shop
Opportunity to win a gift for Employee of the Month
Free on-site car parking
Excellent canteen facilities, vending machines, microwaves, fridges to store your own food
Longevity of work, some existing colleagues have up to 36 months of service
28 days annual leave per year (dependent on hours worked)
Excellent ‘local’ transport network, with a timetable to suit all shifts and bus stops right outside our client
Secure (covered) bicycle shed
If all of this sounds like the role for you, please apply now and we will be in touch if your CV successful.
If you have any questions please contact 07966137034