***FREE TRANSPORT FROM COVENTRY***CO PACKING ASSISTANT, CONFECTIONARY SORTING, AM/PM SHIFTS
BE AN ESSENTIAL PART OF EVERYDAY LIFE
ASAP START FOR A PRESTIGIOUS CONFECTIONARY COMPANY
premiums: £11.50/hr for AM'S & PM'S SHIFTS a X1.5 OVERTIME ON SAT (PLENTY AVAILABLE)
Shift patterns: AM'S / PM'S : Rotating 6am -2pm and 2pm-10pm (Monday to Friday)
***FREE TRANSPORT FROM COVENTRY*** FREE TRANSPORT FROM COVENTRY*** FREE TRANSPORT FROM COVENTRY*** FREE TRANSPORT FROM COVENTRY
Our extremely large client is passionate about what they do. They pick, pack, store and deliver everything from raw materials to consumables, spare parts and finished goods. They are without doubt highly regarded Global Leaders in Supply chain Management and 3rd party logistics making them an essential part of everyday life! We are always looking for exceptional individuals to join the team!
So, why choose us you ask?
You'll work hard, and it'll be worth it. You'll have opportunities to lead, develop, and work alongside people from all walks of life, and you'll learn from every interaction. You'll be relied on and trusted to initiate process improvements that enhance your team's output and satisfaction. You'll grow as much as you want to grow with fantastic on-the-job training, experience and some of the best learning opportunities Supply Chain offers. You'll love it!
About the role;
- Un packing and repacking confectionary into smaller or larger packaging as per retailer needs
- Rearranging products as per retailers expectations
- Display unit assembly
- Labelling boxes, packaging and pallets
- Making up chocolate packs and bags
- Working as per seasonal requests with different products
- Filling pots and jars with product
What do we need from you?
- You will be flexible and enthusiastic in your approach to work
- Work effectively as part of a team
- Providing support in resolving problems
- Have a can do, right first time and passionate attitude
- You will be willing to learn
- Have the ability to use your own initiative and be able to lone work effectively
What you'll need to do next?
If you have a proven track record of achievement to match the requirements for this role and you are looking for your next career move, simply apply online ensuring that a full up to date CV is attached with your application.
We will ensure that all our resourcing activities are fair, transparent and consistent across the UK. We want to ensure that the candidate experience is of the highest professional standard. The Company is committed to providing equality of opportunity for all employees. Furthermore we aim to ensure our workplaces are free from discrimination and that not only employees but also our potential future employees are treated fairly and with dignity and respect.
We will ensure that equality of opportunity maintains a high profile in our organisation.
CALL SONNY NOW ON 02475 311 620 OR EMAIL S.PABLA@SIAMOGROUP.COM