Assembler Required * Full Training Given & School Hours*
Assembly Operative Required!
We have a great opportunity for a versatile production operative to work for our client based in Appleby Magna.
We are looking for someone who is able to work in a sometimes fast paced environment and able to produce a high standard of assembly work.
The is role involves assembling ignition and spark plug lead sets and involves using hand tools. Parts will need inspecting for quality and ensuring a high standard.
Would suit someone looking to work between school hours.
*Full training will be given*.
Hours of Work and Pay
- Monday to Friday
- 09.00am - 16.200pm
- £9.50 Per Hour
- Assembly of ignition and spark plus leads.
- Use of hand tools to carry out tasks.
- Quality checking.
- Adhering to the site’s health & safety regulations and procedures.
- Experience of assembly or production work.
- Experience of using hand tools.
- Must have good hand-eye coordination.
- Good eye for detail
- Immediate starts with full training provided.
- Paid Holidays
- Pension Scheme
- Free on-site car parking
- Get amazing deals exclusively available to yourselves through Siamo Benefits scheme which is totally FREE to all Siamo employees while shopping online or in-store at hundreds of different retailers Excellent chance of a Permanent position Recruitment Process Digital for speed and efficiency Video interviews available (Teams, Skype, FaceTime, WhatsApp)Paper applications available on request
Siamo Group is a multi-award winning Recruitment Agency with a national network of local branches, gaining ISO 9001 accreditation and recognition from the London Stock Exchange Group as one of its Top 1000 Companies to Inspire Britain All Siamo employees form the foundations of our success which makes it essential that we recruit individuals who are self-driven to work hard and provide a first-class service and deliver as promised to our customers. In return we can offer you the opportunity to work with a fantastic, professional, and hard-working group of people with the real potential to develop and progress your career within the industry you work in. We are committed to our job seekers – who are a valued part of our business – and we take great pride in assuring your satisfaction. By working with Siamo Group, job seekers are guaranteed professional, ethical treatment and a comprehensive benefits package. After all, happy, fulfilled staff are the key to a stable, reliable workforce
Apply now if you feel this is the position for you, or alternatively call 01530 416770 or email firstname.lastname@example.org