Ashby De la Zouch
£25,000 - £30,000 per annum
We have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced CAD Designer to join our client on a permanent basis at their Ashby premises. This is an opportunity to work with clients to deliver industry leading design and engineering solutions
We are looking for someone with expertise in providing engineering consultancy and design management services to organisations in the energy sector.
As a CAD designer you will be responsible for production of high-quality engineering design drawings, schedules and diagrams.
The right candidate must have excellent attention to detail and the ability to learn quickly and work methodically
This role requires you to work Monday to Friday 08.30am – 17.00pm
· Use of AutoCAD (or similar packages) to produce engineering design drawings, schedules and diagrams.
· Work as part of a multi-disciplinary team to meet client’s requirements.
· Provide consultancy to clients with regards to their requirements and advise on designs.
· Manage a portfolio of clients and provide solutions to design issues.
Experience and Skills Required
· Minimum of 3 years minimum experience of working within an oil and gas related industry
· A Recognised Engineering Qualification, preferably with a Mechanical and/or Civil bias
· Experience of using AutoCAD or similar design packages
· Commitment to health, safety and environmental procedures relating to design and construction activities.
· Be able to work as part of a multi-disciplinary team and use your own initiative
· Ability to communicate at all levels effectively
In return the company will offer great benefits package, including Bonus Scheme, Pension, Private Health care, Life and Critical care Cover and Gym membership.
If you feel you would suit this role and would like to apply, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call the Ashby branch on 01530 416770 for more information