CUSTOMER ENGAGMENT MANAGER- 3 MONTH FTC
Siamo Group Northampton have a brand new exciting opportunity! We are looking for candidates who have experience within customer service on all levels to get in contact about this role!
PLEASE NOTE- This is a temporary role
The main purpose of the role is to keep client engagement up and ensure customers are happy. To make sure their needs are met at all tiimes. The role may turn into some sales further down the line if the company decide to make internal changes. As it stands this is a customer service role. You will be given clients to look after and maintain their needs.
You will have strong customer service experience
Little sales experience - Desired not essential
Be hard working and willing to learn
Fantastic communication skills
Call handling experience- Essential
Computer literate - MS office, exel etc - Essential
- Build effective relationships with customers in order to pre-empt all of their needs, including customer site visits with the Business Development Team where required.
- To build accurate forecasts for your customer portfolio which are regularly updated and communicated as required internally.
- Accurate processing of orders and credit notes, preparing weekly stock sheets, monthly sales and stock figures, specification sheets and annual waste figures.
- To be the first point of contact for new sales enquiries from external Business Development Team and directly from customers. To process those enquiries as directed by internal procedures.
- Ensuring new enquiries and specifications are managed through the end to end process to ensure timely turnaround.
- Daily cross functional liaising with external Business Development Team, credit control, the warehouse team, production and design.
Location: Corby, Northamptonshire
Pay: £12.50 per hour
Working hours: Monday - Friday 8am - 5pm
Interviews are being held immediately- Please do not apply if you cannot start straight away!
Please call Sharna on 079772 60305 to apply or apply today by uploading your cv