Service & Aftersales Administrator
Service and Aftersales Administrator
£19,000 - £22,000 Per Annum
We a fantastic opportunity for an Administrator to work for a friendly and supportive company based in Leicestershire, LE9.
This role is working with the sales and aftersales teams providing day to day administrative support.
You will be answering calls from both internal and external colleagues and manning a shared email inbox.
The role involves tasks such as, writing up reports, entering data on to the system, processing expenses and making trave and accommodation arrangements
The role is working Monday to Friday 08.00am – 16.00pm
- Creating proposals and reports and issuing to clients
- Entering data, such as purchase numbers on to the computer system
- Processing expenses
- Making travel and accommodation arrangements as required
- Generating emails
- Supporting with stock management
- Excellent organisational skills
- Able to prioritise workload effectively
- Must be IT literate with working knowledge of MS Office. (Training on other systems will be provided)
- Excellent customer service skills
- Able to use own initiative and also be a team player
- Onsite Parking or 10 mins from the local bus stop
- Paid Holidays
- Pension Scheme
- Opportunity to work for a small friendly team to develop your skills
Apply now if you feel this is the position for you, or alternatively call 0116 2334404 or email email@example.com