Onsite Contract Manager - Dartford
Siamo are looking to recruit a contract manager to manage one of our contracts in the Dartford area of Kent. This is a permanent role managing a team of warehouse operatives for an international client.
We are looking for an individual with a strong work ethic but also a personable nature. This is a small, friendly operation that is ideal for any managers wishing to use the opportunity to create a dynamic, efficient workforce.
The main responsibility for the position is the running of the on-site contract and being the main point of contact for Key stakeholders.
- Accountable for ensuring the payroll process is delivered in line with company deadlines
- Accountable for accuracy of workers roster each week and ensuring all workers are uploaded ready for payroll
- Ensuring all new starters are in the worker plan with all legal documents and site specific paperwork attached to their personnel file
- Accountable for ensuring the Daily reporting is complete
- Monitor the sites stationary and proposing PPE orders to the Senior Operations Manager for ordering
- Recruit and motivate staff within your team.
- Resolve any onsite issues with temporary workforce such as staff welfare concerns and complaints
- Ensure all temporary workforce return to work’s have been completed and uploaded to their online worker file
- Carrying out performance reviews for temporary staff and onsite team
- Management of task lists for onsite team
- Develop a strong relationship with our client to gain deep understanding of their business and recruitment requirements
- Completion and management of daily task lists for the onsite team (if applicable)
- Responsible for ensuring all staffing requirements are filled each shift
- Resolve and troubleshooting issues and putting proactive measures in place to ensure continued client satisfaction
- Deliver weekly/monthly KPIs in client facing meetings with support from Senior Manager
How Performance is measured:
- Client SLA adherence
- Fulfilment of requests
- Colleague Attrition
- Admin Excellence
- Admin Audit
Physical: Neat, tidy and professional appearance
Experience: Full driving license
Evidence of at least 2 years proven track record of contract management in a managed services environment.
Ability to plan ahead and organize the work of others
Excellent communication at all levels
Confronts issues immediately and assertively
Ability to work under pressure
High degree of listening skills
Display administrative skills
An enthusiasm for problem solving
Good time manager
Circumstance: Will need to be willing to commute and to be contactable outside of office hours