We are looking for a highly motivated Logistics Administrator to join one of our prestigious clients based in Birmingham. You will be part of a small, growing and highly motivated team with daily responsibility for all areas of our operation, focusing on all administration requirements within the team.
Your core role is to manage multiple administrative tasks relevant and essential to Operations.
Alongside the above, you will be constantly developing relationships with the transport, shipping, and Operations Team.
This is a full-time permanent role
Shift - shift pattern basis working between 7am – 15:30/10:30 – 19:00 Monday to Friday. You will receive 20 days holiday, plus bank holidays, employee benefit scheme, pension.
Salary - negotiable depending on experience in a bracket of £20,000 - £23,000.
Skills & Attributes:
- Computer literate (Essential)
- Excellent communication skills
- Positive & proactive attitude
- Ability to prioritise work
- Experience in Logistics & Warehousing
- Ability to work under pressure
- Excellent customer service skills
- Accurate and attention to detail
- Excellent timekeeper
- Outstanding organisational skills.
- Experience with Delta WMS (Preferred)
- Maintain a safe working environment by ensuring you comply with statutory law, company policy & health & safety guidelines
- Maintain & achieve agreed customer service levels
- Resilience: both customers and drivers can often be demanding, but they will be thankful once you have solved their problems.
- Dealing with queries from customers, rectifying & keeping both the customer & management team fully up to date on progress
- Transferring of EDI orders onto system - Inputting orders onto system
- Management of goods in calendar and board in line with labour resource.
- Booking stock in and out - Stock control, management and movement
If you feel you are suitable for the position please forward me your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org