Order Pickers (AM Shift) - Coalville Immediate starts
ORDER PICKERS (AM Shift) Needed for Bardon Hill, Coalville
Are you looking for a role where you can become a fully valued member of a team and be able to pay off Christmas when January comes!!
Excellent chance of Permanent positions
Hours of Work and Pay
Monday to Friday
Some Saturday work required on a rota basis.
5 out of the 6 days worked
07.00am - 15.00pm
£9.30 Per Hour, Increases after 12 weeks
Overtime is available
- Picking products accurately using automated headsets.
- Accurately entering information on to the computer system
- Quality checking products before they are dispatched to customers.
- Moving and Handling of products – use of Low-Level Order Pickers (LLOP)
- Working as a team to ensure delivery deadlines are met.
- Ensuring a safe and clean working environment, adhering to health and safety regulations and best practices at all times.
- Must be physically fit and able to lift awkward and sometimes larger products
- Previous experience within a warehouse.
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Long term opportunities
- Immediate starts with full training provided.
- Training to become LLOP qualified
- Paid Holidays Pension Scheme
- Free on-site car parking
A work place that is practicing all measures and guidelines set out by the Government relating to COVID-19. All necessary precautions are in place and kept up to date and in line with the updates issued by the UK Government
Don't delay, apply online today. Alternatively, to speed up the process and contact the Ashby team of Siamo on 01530 416770