Warehouse Operative **Immediate Start Available**
Warehouse Operative Coalville £10.00 Per Hour
We are currently recruiting a warehouse operative for our client's warehouse in Coalville.
This is a temporary but ongoing position.
Working in a friendly and helpful team you will supporting in the preparation of their products for dispatch.
Working Hours & Shift Pattern:
Monday to Friday 08.00am – 16.00pm ( There may be some requirement to stay later for loading / unloading of deliveries)
£10.00 Per Hour
- Locating and moving of roles of polythene
- Loading roles of polythene on to machinery
- Moving boxes of product to packing areas using equipment provided
- Loading boxes on to pallets
- Wrapping of pallets
- Moving pallets using pallet trucks to specified areas for loading.
- Ensuring a clean, tidy and safe workspace.
- Previous experience within a warehouse
- Be physically fit to carry out the heavier parts of the role.
- Able to lift up to 20 kg
- Reliable and keen to work
Willingness to work with a “Can Do” attitude.
In return we can offer:
- Onsite parking
- A workplace that is practicing all measures and guidelines set out by the government relating to COVID-19. All necessary precautions are in place and kept up to date and in line with updates issued by the UK government.
To Apply, call the Ashby Team on 01530 416770, email firstname.lastname@example.org, or simply apply online on this job board and a member of the team will be in touch ASAP