Pallet Operative Required **Immediate Start & Full training given**
Pallet Operative Required!
We currently have opportunities for people to join our client’s team based in Bardon Hill, Coalville
The role is a Pallet Repair position that offers bonus based on performance.
Hours of Work and Pay
- £10.50 Per Hour Plus attendance and performance Bonus
- Monday to Friday – Rotating Shift Pattern 6am -2pm / 2pm / 10pm
- Overtime Available
- Inspecting pallets before they are repaired
- Repairing pallets using various hand power tools including nail guns, saws etc
- Keeping working tools in a safe condition
- Quality checking the finished product
- Liaising with supervisor regarding broken pallets
- Maintaining a clean and tidy working environment
- Adhering to strict Health and Safety rules and regulations
- You will be based at your own workstation and must be happy to do repetitive duties.
- Must be happy to work in a labour-intensive environment.
- Labouring experience or similar is desirable.
- Confident using hand tools
- Able to work safely and efficiently
- To wear required PPE throughout working shift.
- Attention to Detail
- Immediate starts with full training provided.
- Paid Holidays
- Pension Scheme
- Free on-site car parking
- Get amazing deals exclusively available to yourselves through Siamo Benefits scheme which is totally FREE to all Siamo employees while shopping online or in-store at hundreds of different retailers
- Excellent chance of a Permanent position
- Digital for speed and efficiency
- Video interviews available (Teams, Skype, FaceTime, WhatsApp)
- Paper applications available on request
Siamo Group is a multi-award winning Recruitment Agency with a national network of local branches, gaining ISO 9001 accreditation and recognition from the London Stock Exchange Group as one of its Top 1000 Companies to Inspire Britain
All Siamo employees form the foundations of our success which makes it essential that we recruit individuals who are self-driven to work hard and provide a first-class service and deliver as promised to our customers. In return we can offer you the opportunity to work with a fantastic, professional, and hard-working group of people with the real potential to develop and progress your career within the industry you work in.
We are committed to our job seekers – who are a valued part of our business – and we take great pride in assuring your satisfaction. By working with Siamo Group, job seekers are guaranteed professional, ethical treatment and a comprehensive benefits package. After all, happy, fulfilled staff are the key to a stable, reliable workforce
Apply now if you feel this is the position for you, or alternatively call 01530 416770 or email email@example.com