3.5t Van Drivers
Delivery Driver – Various and Flexible Shifts Available to meet your needs
Working for one of the Sunday Times 1000 companies to inspire Britain 2019.
Competitive pay - £11.25 until 31st January, £10.50 per hour thereafter
Flexible Shift Patterns:
- Monday to Sunday 5:30am - 1:30pm or 1:30pm - 10:30pm.
- 5 out of 7 Days (Includes weekend work)
Successful candidates will be picking, loading, and delivering products to our customers, ensuring you are complying with all relevant Health & Safety and Due Diligence needs, playing a key part at each products touch point to ensure our customers receive their orders exactly when they need them.
Able and comfortable to work within a team environment, whilst taking responsibility for small individual orders.
This is a role that would suit a variety of different people with different experience. Working in a modern environment, with a good assessment and training structure to help you integrate into your new role.
- Picking and packing customer orders into vans
- Quality checking products to ensure correctness prior to dispatch
- Ensuring that working areas are clean and tidy at all times
- Following health and safety guidelines
What You’ll Need
- You must have a full UK/EU manual driving licence (with no more than 6 points on your licence)
- Held this for at least 12 months
- Due to insurance You also need to be over 18 years old.
Ideally you should have experience of driving a 3.5 tonne vehicle within the last three years.
You will be assessed on your skills and behaviours during an interview and if successful you will have a driving assessment within your probation period.
- Working in friendly team, with good facilities where people are at the heart of the business.
- Staff dining area with relaxation areas and free tea and coffee.
- Good transport links and free onsite parking facilities.
- Siamo Benefits for all Siamo staff, discounts on major retail stores, accident cover, cinema tickets and much more!
To apply, please follow the job board instructions.