Senior Insurance Administrator
We here at Siamo Recruitment are working in partnership with a leading insurance supplier based on the outskirts of Swindon keen to engage with a Senior Insurance Administrator to join their growing department.
This role offers variety, responsibility and excellent development opportunities within a growing and successful business where employees are at the core of their values.
As a Senior Insurance Administrator you will be working closely with heads of departments dealing with enquiries raised internally and by external partners with terms and conditions held with our client.
The ideal candidate for this role will have previous insurance administration exposure, experience working with financial advisers and a methodical and professional mindset.
Why join our client?
- 33 days including public holidays
- Monday to Friday 8.45am to 5pm with one hour for lunch – 36.25 hours per week
- Performance related bonus maximum 10% of base salary
- Corporate Eye Care Package
- Private Health Cover
- Dress Down Friday’s
- 2 days’ paid leave per year for Charity work
As a Senior Insurance Administrator you will have the following responsibilities:
- Competently deal with enquiries by a variety of methods and manage all questions and issues as they arise
- Assist the Team Leader in providing effective leadership and motivation to the team
- Ensure the setting up of any new Firms are in line with agreed processes and risk procedures
- Issue Terms of Business (TOBS) confirmation
- Working closely with financial advisers and supporting them with back office functions
- Managing call backs and providing support via an online chat function
- Accurately record and manage any team specific registered complaints
- Carry out any other reasonable duties as requested by the Head of Department, Leadership Team or Agency Services Team Leader
The ideal candidate for the Senior Insurance Administrator role will have the below:
- Ability to remain accurate and precise whilst working under pressure and to strict deadlines
- Proven experience of dealing with people at all levels face to face, written formats and over the telephone
- Experience of dealing with Financial Advisers
- Previous experience of working within a customer or financial services environment
- Proven experience of working with databases including entering and updating information
- Proven administration experience
- CII accredited or working towards the Certificate
- CPD gained within the Financial Services industry
- Confident and polite telephone manner with the ability to build strong business relationships
- Good interpersonal skills
- Knowledge and understanding of the Data Protection Act and FCA regulations