Ashby De La Zouch£40k - £45k per annum
A fantastic opportunity has arisen with our client who is based in Ashby.
This is an opportunity to work for a client that offers innovative solutions to their customers, and they excel in their field.
We are looking to recruit a fully qualified, determined, and knowledgeable Financial Accountant to support the business both, internally and externally. This role will form an integral part of the finance team.
The role will involve managing the internal month end reporting and assisting with investigations and projects that will promote profitable ways of working for the organisation and externally you will build and maintain professional working relationships with existing customer and liaise effectively with other external bodies, such as auditors and HMRC.
My client is looking for some who can work within the finance team effectively and always ensure compliance with all legislation. You must have a positive, hard-working attitude, be a great team player and a willingness to learn
Duties of Role
- Preparation of accurate and timely month end reporting packs
- Preparation of deferred revenue schedules
- VAT returns and PAYE/NIC payments
- Ownership of balance sheet reconciliations
- Manage and develop Finance Assistants
- Assisting in financial integration of acquisitions
- Identifying matters that require review within the accounts
- Liaison with auditors and preparation of year end audit packs
- Assist in the development and refinement of internal controls
- Assist in the preparation of statutory accounts
- ACA, CIMA or ACCA Qualified
- Experience of working in an SME environment
- Knowledge of Sage 200
- IT Literate with solid experience of Microsoft Packages, specifically Advanced Excel
- High Level of attention to detail
- Outstanding communication skills
- Ability to prioritise workloads
- Be able to use own initiative
- Work well on own and part of a team
In return they offer great benefits such as 25 days holiday, pension scheme, Free car parking and much more
If you feel you would be well suited to this role, please apply directly by sending your CV to email@example.com or call the Ashby team on 01530 416770