Warehouse Pickers PM Shift ** Immediate Starts**
WAREHOUSE PICKERS (PM Shift)
Award winning Recruitment Company, Siamo Recruitment are recruiting Order Pickers for our prestigious client based in Bardon Hill, Coalville. We are looking for hard working individuals to join a team within a friendly, warehouse environment to locate products and handle products to ensure accurate despatch to customers.
Hours of Work and Pay
- Working 5 days out of 7,
- Sunday to Thursday
- 15.00pm – 23.00pm
- £9.90 Per Hour, rising to £10.40 after 12 weeks
OT is available
- Picking products accurately using automated headsets.
- Accurately entering information on to the computer system
- Quality checking products before they are dispatched to customers.
- Moving and Handling of products – use of Low-Level Order Pickers (LLOP)
- Working as a team to ensure delivery deadlines are met.
- Ensuring a safe and clean working environment, adhering to health and safety regulations and best practices at all times.
- Must be physically fit and able to lift awkward and sometimes larger products
- Previous experience within a warehouse.
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Immediate starts with full training provided.
- Paid Holidays Pension Scheme
- Free on-site car parking
Get amazing deals exclusively available to yourselves through Siamo Benefits scheme which is totally FREE to all Siamo employees while shopping online or in-store at hundreds of different retailers
Excellent chance of a Permanent position
Digital for speed and efficiency Video interviews available (Teams, Skype, FaceTime, WhatsApp)Paper applications available on request
Siamo Group is a multi-award winning Recruitment Agency with a national network of local branches, gaining ISO 9001 accreditation and recognition from the London Stock Exchange Group as one of its Top 1000 Companies to Inspire Britain All Siamo employees form the foundations of our success which makes it essential that we recruit individuals who are self-driven to work hard and provide a first-class service and deliver as promised to our customers. In return we can offer you the opportunity to work with a fantastic, professional, and hard-working group of people with the real potential to develop and progress your career within the industry you work in. We are committed to our job seekers – who are a valued part of our business – and we take great pride in assuring your satisfaction. By working with Siamo Group, job seekers are guaranteed professional, ethical treatment and a comprehensive benefits package. After all, happy, fulfilled staff are the key to a stable, reliable workforce
Apply now if you feel this is the position for you, or alternatively call 01530 416770 or email firstname.lastname@example.org