We are currently looking for an experienced Administration Assistant to join our popular client in Cranfield - they are seeking someone to provide support to the Strategic Management Team, and visitors to the office.
Main Tasks & Responsibilities
Background & Experience
- In depth knowledge of Microsoft Office with particular emphasis on Excel, Word and Powerpoint.
- Interpersonal skills, to be able to appreciate a multicultural environment and be able to communicate clearly with persons whose first language may not English.
- Self-motivation to proactively identify what needs to be done rather than waiting to be told, by tracking, monitoring and reporting on assigned tasks.
- Knowledge of MS Outlook to book rooms and manage Engineers’ calendars.
- Knowledge of the process file storing and archiving
- Confident communication skills as regular liaison with Engineers and Managers will be required, including chasing up late responses.
- Administration Experience
Free on-site parking
Paid overtime at 1.5x hourly rate
Subsidised on-site restaurant
Half day on a Friday
34 days holiday after 12 weeks
Currently hybrid working, averaging 3 days in the office and 2 days home working - however may return to 5 days in the office in the future
Mon-Thurs 8am-5pm, Fri 8am-1:20pm
£10.35 per hour
Apply now for a swift response!