Warehouse Operatives Required
£10.00 per hour
We are currently seeking to recruit experienced Warehouse Operatives for my client based in Measham.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a friendly team within a clean and safe warehouse environment This is due to growth of the company as they approach their busiest times. This is a temporary ongoing role with an excellent chance of becoming a permanent position for the right candidate.
Hours and pay
- £10.00 per hour
- Monday to Friday
- 09.00am - 17.30pm
- Checking orders accurately
- Picking, packing and dispatch of goods
- Checking in of goods
- Sorting and storing away products
- Report any discrepancies or problems to line Manger immediately
- Stock take (may involve some weekend/ afterhours work)Processing of returns
- Keeping your designated area clean and tidy
- General Warehouse Duties
- FLT Licence would be an advantage
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Must have warehouse experience
- Good numerical skills and attention to detail
- Must be organised
- Have the ability to work under pressure and own initiative
- Experience with SAP also an advantage
- Must be physically fit as some heavy lifting is required.
- Immediate starts with full training provided.
- Paid Holidays
- Pension Scheme
- Free on-site car parking
- Get amazing deals exclusively available to yourselves through Siamo Benefits scheme which is totally FREE to all Siamo employees while shopping online or in-store at hundreds of different retailers Excellent chance of a Permanent position
Digital for speed and efficiency Video interviews available (Teams, Skype, FaceTime, WhatsApp) Paper applications available on request
Siamo Group is a multi-award-winning Recruitment Agency with a national network of local branches, gaining ISO 9001 accreditation and recognition from the London Stock Exchange Group as one of its Top 1000 Companies to Inspire Britain All Siamo employees form the foundations of our success which makes it essential that we recruit individuals who are self-driven to work hard and provide a first-class service and deliver as promised to our customers. In return we can offer you the opportunity to work with a fantastic, professional, and hard-working group of people with the real potential to develop and progress your career within the industry you work in. We are committed to our job seekers – who are a valued part of our business – and we take great pride in assuring your satisfaction. By working with Siamo Group, job seekers are guaranteed professional, ethical treatment and a comprehensive benefits package. After all, happy, fulfilled staff are the key to a stable, reliable workforce
Apply now if you feel this is the position for you, or alternatively call 01530 416770 or email firstname.lastname@example.org