Data Inputter **Immediate Start**
Data Inputter Required
£9.00 per hour
Ashby De La Zouch
Award winning company “Siamo Recruitment” are looking to recruit a Data Inputter to join our client immediately on temporary basis in Ashby. This may be extended for the right candidate. The role is primarily providing data entry support and maintenance of manufacturer catalogues, ensuring up to date and accurate information is logged.
We are looking for someone to work Monday to Friday 09.00am – 17.00pm.
Responsibilities are as follows:
- The inputting of Data into Excel.
- Processing errors via our in-house error reporting tool.
- Informing customers of any corrections or explanations for anything not corrected.
- Active participation and sharing of information within the team.
To be considered for this role you must have the following:
- Excellent IT and Excel skills.
- Methodical and data driven.
- Attention to detail.
- Focus on quality and speed.
- Able to work well on own initiative.
- Great communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Willingness to learn new skills.
- Immediate starts with full training provided.
- Paid Holidays Pension Scheme
- Free on-site car parking
- Get amazing deals exclusively available to yourselves through Siamo Benefits scheme which is totally FREE to all Siamo employees while shopping online or in-store at hundreds of different retailers
Digital for speed and efficiency Video interviews available (Teams, Skype, FaceTime, WhatsApp) Paper applications available on request
Siamo Group is a multi-award-winning Recruitment Agency with a national network of local branches, gaining ISO 9001 accreditation and recognition from the London Stock Exchange Group as one of its Top 1000 Companies to Inspire Britain All Siamo employees form the foundations of our success which makes it essential that we recruit individuals who are self-driven to work hard and provide a first-class service and deliver as promised to our customers. In return we can offer you the opportunity to work with a fantastic, professional, and hard-working group of people with the real potential to develop and progress your career within the industry you work in. We are committed to our job seekers – who are a valued part of our business – and we take great pride in assuring your satisfaction. By working with Siamo Group, job seekers are guaranteed professional, ethical treatment and a comprehensive benefits package. After all, happy, fulfilled staff are the key to a stable, reliable workforce
Apply now if you feel this is the position for you, or alternatively call 01530 416770 or email email@example.com