£11,856 - £18,304 per annum
We have an exciting opportunity an experienced Administrator to work closely alongside the Managing Director at their busy Warehouse, which is based in Melbourne, Derbyshire.
The role is varied and duties to include processing of invoices, credit card statements and bank reconciliations on Xero, liaising with the Sales team channel changes and help action them, raising support tickets and resolve any billing queries.
We are looking for someone who is confident using excel and formulas and who is an excellent communicator both written and over the phone
If you are good at planning and organising, have great attention to detail and problem-solving abilities then this is the role for you.
This is a permanent position to work Monday to Friday 24 – 32 hours per week but potential to grow into a full-time role for the right candidate.
- Processing of Invoices, Credit Cards Statements and Bank Statements on Xero
- Liaising with the Sales Team
- Raising Support Tickets
- Recording Courier Activity
- Resolve any Billing Queries
- Booking Business Travel
- Completing Company Purchases
- Investigating Processes and Opportunities and report in Weekly meetings
- Carrying out Health & Safety Checks
To be considered for this role you must have the following.
- Experience with an online business, Amazon, or FBA
- Experience Google Docs and Sheet & Shack
- Must be an Excellent communicator both verbally and written
- Confident with Excel and Formulas
- Able to work on your own initiate but also enjoy working well within a team
- Keen Eye for detail
- Problem Solver
In return the company will offer 28 days holiday inclusive of bank holidays, Casual dress, Company events, Company pension, Employee discount, Flexible schedule.
If you feel you would suit this role please apply by emailing your CV to email@example.com or call the Ashby Branch on 01530 416770