Dispatch Administrator ** Immediate Start **
Award winning company “Siamo Recruitment” are looking to recruit a Dispatch Administrator to join our client immediately on a temporary ongoing basis for at least 6 months with a possibility of a permanent position for the right candidate in Ashby. Working under Coronavirus government guidelines, and social distancing in the office applies.
We are looking for someone to work Monday to Friday 9.00am - 5pm.
Responsibilities are as follows:
- Preparation of software licences for Clients
- Updating customer accounts with additional services and information
- Informing customers to proceed with the onboarding process
- Liaise across the Sales, Support and Finance departments to ensure a smooth onboarding process.
- Active participation and sharing of information within the team
To be Considered for this role you must have the following:
- Methodical and Data driven
- High level of attention to detail
- Focus on quality and speed.
- Be able to prioritise workloads
- And works well under pressure
- Immediate Starts with full training provided
- Paid Holidays
- Pension Scheme
- Get amazing deals exclusively available to yourselves through Siamo Benefits scheme which is totally FREE to all Siamo employers while shopping online or in-store at hundreds of different retailers.
Siamo Group is a multi-award-winning Recruitment Agency with a national network of local branches, gaining ISO 9001 accreditation and recognition from the London Stock Exchange Group as one of its Top 1000 Companies to Inspire Britain. All Siamo employees form the foundations of our success which makes it essential that we recruit individuals who are self-driven to work hard and provide a first-class service and deliver as promised to our customers. In return we can offer you the opportunity to work with a fantastic, professional, and hard-working group of people with the real potential to develop and progress your career within the industry you work in. We are committed to our job seekers – who are a valued part of our business – and we take great pride in assuring your satisfaction. By working with Siamo Group, job seekers are guaranteed professional, ethical treatment and a comprehensive benefits package. After all, happy, fulfilled staff are the key to a stable, reliable workforce
If you are interested in this position, please apply now
Alternatively, if you would like to talk about the position and get further information you can email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01530 416770